Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Peek Into Our Week- Scrapbooking & Gardening!

It was a pretty normal week here, except I was feeling lucky! Monday afternoon, while picking Olivia up from preschool I got a call saying I was the lucky winner of the Scrap Book Basket from the Fun Fair. YAY! I had told Greg I really hoped I won it- and I did! :) It was waiting for me Tuesday morning, it felt like Christmas morning!



It was filled with TONS of Scrapbooking supplies- and a lot of it was on my wish list! SCORE! ;)

Olivia had "Feild Day" at school on Thursday, even though it rained they still had fun inside. She said she was on a team with Lily & Sophia and that they had fun and ate ice pops. She also preformed "Little Miss Muffet" for the class with props. 

Saturday the kids watched "The Rescuers Down Under". They really liked the movie and sat quietly watching it the whole time. 


In the afternoon, we went outside to play and get a start on the garden.





No comments:

Post a Comment