Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Peak Into Our Week- Preschool Fun Fair & Birthday Celebrations!

So, I skipped blogging last week. It was a pretty routine week leading up to this big week including Olivia's 5th birthday! It was a pretty spring week with warm weather. I was excited Olivia could finally wear some of her new dresses to school. Here's a shot of the kiddos ready to leave for preschool on a typical Monday morning.


With less than a month left of Olivias preschool it's really sinking in how much I enjoy everything about this time in life. Olivia is so happy and enjoys going to preschool and I love sending her there. I love all the teachers and people there. It's going to be sad to say good bye next month- but in reality, it won't be goodbye, it will be see you later. Aiden's got to go to preschool eventually and I'm already looking forward to a similar experience with him! Anyways, even the car rides home from preschool are fun. Aiden and I enjoy hearing all about Sissys day. On Tuesday, both kids were making their stuffed animals dance in the back seat- soo cute. They both enjoy music and I catch them singing along more & more lately! Olivia's favorite is Adele. :)



On Thursday I got to take cupcakes into Olivia's class! Her whole class was so excited to see Aiden and for the the cupcakes, of course. Olivia was proudly wearing her birthday crown. The class sang "Happy Birthday" to her and then ended it with blowing her 5 kisses. The look on her face is one I hope I can remember forever. You could see how special she felt and how happy she was. :) Then they all enjoyed the cupcakes and Aiden even got to sit next to Dale to eat his. After the cupcakes were eaten up, Aiden and I got to listen to the birthday book the class made for V. It was so sweet. 


Olivia was really good about including Aiden in her class. The class ended the day  singing "The Farmer in the Dell" while dancing in a circle. Aiden was a little unsure but Sis showed him how to do it. :)

Friday I finished up the bedding for Olivias doll bed! Greg built and painted the bed himself and then Megan & I went to Joanns to get fabric and she thought me how to use her sewing machine. Score! :) 




On Saturday SJES had their second annual fun fair! As soon as we got there Olivia's first stop was the Bouncy House! I bought a really pretty hanging basket for the porch from the plant sale- yay! Let's just hope I can keep it alive. Then we went to play some games and V got her face painted- she picked a kitty cat. I'm sad I never got a picture of her with the face painted. :( I also bought some raffle tickets for some different themed baskets.... more on that next week! ;) We ended the day with a cotton candy which both kids enjoyed. I think Olivia's favorite thing there was probably the boucny house and seeing Mrs. Gattuso. Aiden favorite was defiantly the mini golf game they had- he got a hole in one! It was a great day!

Now I am off to bed- I will update about Olivia's actual birthday on another post tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment