Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Peek Into Our Week- Mothers Day Tea!

The highlight of the week was by far Mothers Day Tea at Olivia's school. I had really been looking forward to it. Olivia had been telling me they had been practicing for it- but wouldn't give me any hints, since it was a surprise. :)



There's a picture of the kids before heading off to school that morning! Aiden & I came home for a hour & a half before heading back to school for the tea- the whole time we were home Aiden kept asking "sissys tea?" He was so well behaved and patient waiting for it to start.



 Olivia's class did the most precious song- I am so glad I recorded it. Olivia did great- and it looked like she really enjoyed performing!




It was such a fun morning and we all enjoyed trying the yummy finger foods!

Another highlight of the week was while Aiden & I were shopping in Ross he was getting bored and needed some entertainment. I had a big bag of pipe cleaners and craft stuff in the cart, so I handed it to him and told him to count it. To my amazement, he started counting! YAY Aiden! While we were waiting to pick V up, I got him counting again and he went all the way to 19- so proud of my boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment